My 2 boys :) I sure do love them.
Its hard to tell, but Mac's hair is getting longer by the day! I put it up in a little fohawk after his bath today, it melted me.
Speaking of baths, man does this little boy LOVE his baths. Not only does he just lay there enjoying the water but always takes amazingly long naps afterward.
Also, he is growing like a weed. His belly was sticking out at the bottom of his little shirt today. On to the 0-3 month clothes, out of the newborn... :(
Speaking of baths, man does this little boy LOVE his baths. Not only does he just lay there enjoying the water but always takes amazingly long naps afterward.
Also, he is growing like a weed. His belly was sticking out at the bottom of his little shirt today. On to the 0-3 month clothes, out of the newborn... :(
1 comment:
I can't believe he's into 0-3 already! It goes by so fast. :( I love the sweet pictures. The one in his blessing clothes is so precious! Wish we were there to snuggle him.
Post a Comment