Had his first real bath (besides sponge baths) and did amazing. He didn't even make a peep until we got him out and tried to get him dressed then got a little upset because he was getting cold. Other than that, so calm and sweet. Lyla screamed I think for about a month before she ever got used to the bath so this was a nice change up!

Went to the doc for his 2 week check-up today. Was 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 21.5 inches long. So he got back up to birth weight plus 5 oz. and grew about a half inch. He is a growing boy already!
Also got circumcised and his heel pricked. I didn't watch, I couldn't. They took him in the other room to do both and I could hear him screaming at the top of his lungs for about 25 minutes. It was a long 25 minutes. He feel asleep in the car immediately and has been sleeping nonstop the rest of the day. Not eating very well, but hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow.
It was grandma's last day here helping me out. We sure are going to miss having
her around for meals, snuggles and stories! Hoping we make it the next 2 weeks until she comes back for the blessing
her around for meals, snuggles and stories! Hoping we make it the next 2 weeks until she comes back for the blessing
No comments:
Post a Comment