Thursday, February 2, 2012

First Week of Mac's Life

Getting to know his big sister

First Sponge Bath- Got cold, hated it
Visiting with Grandpa

Lyla getting spoiled by grandpa and loving every minute of it

Helping change Mac's diaper, one of her favorite things to do to help mom

Now it's bedtime stories for TWO

Met Uncle Ty

Being sweet as ever
Life is going pretty well over here. We survived the first week. We are adjusting to life as a family of four and have had lots of visitors including both sets of Grandparents, Derek, Libby, Tyler, Aunt Penny and her boys, Aunt Cindy, and the Days. I think that's it...

My mom has been here helping out and has successfully kept Lyla busy and from completely mauling her little brother. She will leave this Saturday and I'm a little nervous for life on my own with two kids during the day!

Lyla has been adjusting pretty well for the most part. I can't really leave him alone though because she wants to lay on him and smother him with kisses. She gets jealous when I feed Mac because she knows I can't pay much attention to her for at least a half hour. She does like to help change his diapers though and is a good little helper.

Check back next week to see if we survived our first week without grandma!

No comments: