Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prego Pics

I haven't updated a picture of the belly lately, but my amazing photographer/friend Jennifer Clark took some awesome pictures of me when I went home. If you would like to see some of them they are at: http://sweetdisorderphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/babies-babies-babies.html

5 comments:

Mary said...

Rach i love pics! are you sure there is a baby in there and you're not jsut stickn out your belly! you are tiny and SO cute! only a few more weeks- i hope htey go by fast these were always the hardest. some day i will mail her little package.. (hopfully b4 she is too big to wear it!)

Alyse and Bob said...

I think you are the cutest thing ever pregnant. I am always envious of those people who just have a belly, and don't gain weight all over. I am sure I will be one of those people. Love the pictures!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o they are beautiful!! i cant wait to see ur adorable baby!!

Penny :) said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl! I can't believe you only have a month left. Wow!

jennywren said...

Beautiful pics Rachel! Your friend did an amazing job. We are so excited for your new addition to the family and can't wait for when we get to see baby Green. :)