Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Baby Showers!

Two more showers, the last two. With the holidays happening and lots of great friends I was spoiled with lots of showers this pregnancy. I am so grateful for everyone's support and love for me and Josh. Thankfully, we didn't have much to spend on baby gear thanks to amazing friends and family!!

Shiloh Hills Ward Shower:

Heather with her amazing skills made a "Baby Jeopardy" with Developmental, Celebrity Babies, and Misc. as topics and we won candy bars for the right answer. So cute and fun!


I got lots of great gifts, one in particular that made me tear up, which is hard to do if you know me well, was made by my friend Brittney. She makes these awesome books, and made one for me to write about the baby each week for the first year. I love it and will be so much fun if I can discipline myself to do it!

Heather put the shower together for me. She has been a great friend here in Spokane and she did a great job and made some delicious cupcakes and chocolate dipped pretzels also. Thanks Heather! :)

Here is everyone who came, except Robin Bishoff who had to leave early.

North Wall Schools Shower:

This was my biggest shower by far, there was about 25-26 people there! It included my coworkers and some of the mothers of the children I care for. Rachel Shoop threw the shower for me, we work together in the Toddler Class, the 2-3 year olds.

Here is one half of the women there, watching me open presents

Here is the other half, except Jennifer Miner, Melissa and Karen Kennedy didn't make it into either picture but were there

Dianna, who I worked with last year made this diaper cake, she did a great job!

Tiffany, who I work with, and her daughter Carly is in my class, made this cake for me

Here is my personal helper Carly who brought me every present and helped me open them. She felt very special doing this, it was so cute.



We played a game to see who could drink some pink lemonade out of a bottle the fastest. It was surprisingly hard they said! This is Kelli, Anne Marie (who both work in preschool) and Dalene, the mom of Bailey in my class.

We also played the string game like at my family shower in CA to see who could get the closest size of string to how big my belly was. Nicole won, she is due the day before me and used her own belly :)

No comments: