Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Baby Talk, Of Course

It seems that our lives have already been taken over with baby gear, baby thoughts, and of course blogging, and she isn't even here yet! But it seems like just about all my free time these days has been preparing mentally and physically for baby green. Her room is almost done, a few more things to go. Pics to come.

I am feeling more pregnant than ever! I actually feel fine, minor aches here and there, but nothing to complain about. I just don't even notice how big I really am until I take a picture and see it! Whew, good thing there's only 2 weeks left, i'm about to pop.

Josh and I putting the stroller/car seat combo together.

Here is the finished product, can't wait to use it! I feel like an official mom with the stroller ready to go, ha.

4 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

Ok I was just thinking about you and your little baby on the way this morning while I was getting ready! I can't believe you only have 2 weeks. You look SO good! I love your little skinny body with a belly! Hope all is going well. Miss you tons! I can't wait to see the little girl!

Lacey said...

Awww Rach you look so cute! Now that you are showing it feels like you are gonna be a Mommy soon! It's so exciting! I cant wait to see pictures of your adorable little angel! I wish we lived closer so I could see you in person! Miss you! Good luck with everything that's coming up! You are going to do awesome! That Baby stroller is so cute! I'm loving the gear with a little green in it! I think it's good for boys and girls... anyway you are the cutest pregnant girl there ever was!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

ur soooo cute prego im super excited for u!!

Gordon and Robyn said...

You look soooo cute! I love your big tummy! You are just going to love it. Being a mom is amazing ♥ Good luck

We got our hats from my dear friend Bethany. She just started selling them and they are superbly priced. Check them out at www.hairbops.blogspot.com she makes matching mommy and baby hats and some other cute stuff!