Saturday, January 2, 2010

Colorado Baby Shower

My Mom and best friend Jenn threw a baby shower for me while I was at home. I grew up in the same house in CO since I was 7 so there are still a ton of people there that I know well and miss!

Me and the shower throwers who did a great job!

Some of the decos in the dining room where food was brought out later. Great job mom on making it look so cute!

Jenn made some baby head pops from the Bakerella blog. They were made out of chocolate cake and frosting and were super cute and yummy! And displayed so perfectly on a fake cake!

Me, Jenn, and Alicia. Alicia just got back from her mission this past fall, it was great to see her again. The three of us hung out a lot together in high school and it's crazy to see us get older and do things we thought were so far away before.

Jalair Hoff, Carol Jeppson, and Cathy Emmelkamp telling stories

Cindy Hamilton, Tracie Scott, Jalair

Brooke-lynn Cottam, Carol, Mom and Me

As a group gift I got my baby bedding so I promptly came home and had Josh help me put up the crib so I could set it all up. More pics of the room to come. Thanks to my cousin Petra she got this crib from her husband's (Ed) cousin who was moving. She gave it to us for free when we were in CA for thanksgiving and Josh's dad brought it up with him on a snowboarding trip to Spokane this week!

2 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

You are so CLOSE!!!! And you look so cute pregnant. Have you decided on a name yet? Every time you post I get baby hungry!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Miss you tons!

Jenn Hoff said...

Ohh, the crib is cute!!!