Christmas was great this year! We went to CO for about 9 days and they flew by super fast. It was just Josh and I this year, Wally and family were in the middle of adoption stuff so they stayed home. But since it was just us we got super spoiled and had fun together.

It snowed several inches the day we got there and lasted the whole time so we got our white Christmas I am always wanting. It was cold, but we took Louie for walks to get outside.

Dad, Josh, and Lou- my 3 favorite boys in the world!

Christmas Eve tradition- to always drive around and see the lights. This is downtown Littleton, the picture doesn't do it much justice but it was cool. The best one was a house who had lights synchronized to music on the radio, and i've seen this several times, but this house was amazing and had lights changing colors and going all over, it reminded me of the Bellagio water fountain only with Christmas lights! I told Josh I so want that some day, ha.

Here is Santa himself, waiting for us to go to bed so he can put the presents out :) He is so patient with fulfilling our favorite tradition, to not put any gifts out until Christmas Eve after we are sleeping.

Christmas morning came, and with no kids we had to rely on entertainment and excitement from the dog. He loves to unwrap gifts, I know, crazy, but here he is helping dad get his unwrapped.

Louie also gets his own presents to unwrap, but was jealous of mom and dad's socks, his favorite thing to chew up.

We got tons of stuff! My coolest gift was a new mini laptop from Josh so I can have my own computer for when I start being a stay at home mom! Josh's favorite was guitar hero for the Wii, thanks to the rents.

After presents in the living room we go into the family room and do the socks. We get fun little gifts in them and of course candy.

Here is Louie trying to get on his "spot" which is the white blanket, but the presents were in the way. He was pooped after not being able to take his 10 naps a day because we were there making too much noise, poor puppy.
1 comment:
Man, I can't believe a dog beat out a brother for top 3 favorite people.
that picture of louie trying to get on his blanket is hilarious.
Post a Comment