Saturday, January 2, 2010

December Activities

At the beginning of the month we went to the "Nativities Around the World" exhibit at the stake center, they had 700+ nativities from all over the world. They also have concerts in the chapel from different groups around Spokane, we saw a gospel choir that was loud, boisterous and full of Amens and Hallelujahs. I felt like I was in a movie or something, they were fun and great singers!

One of the cute nativities

We got in the second row, so not a great pic, but shows part of the choir

Another December festive fun event was touring the lights around town like we always do, and took a free carriage ride around down town! It was my first carriage ride and I loved it, it was a lot of fun.


In the back of the carriage. They handed out candy canes and all the people on the ride (like 15 people) sang Jingle Bells

Tried to get the huge horses in the picture but it was raining a little so we were trying to be quick

1 comment:

Jenn Hoff said...

Rach, I love the last picture of you! Goh-gis!