Sunday, May 31, 2009

Elkfest/Artfest

I've heard both names for the festival, but anyway we went to it yesterday near downtown Spokane. They had the normal booths, food and music. It was fun just to enjoy the summer night after a hot day.

The best part of it though was watching the crazy drunk/old people dancing in front of the stage. Check out the guy just to the right of the tree with the hawaiian shirt on. He was hilarious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

old people, while dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose

that guy to the right of the hawaiian shirt dude is a good dancer as well

best part of the video, your laughter in the background : )

Anonymous said...

Hey don't laugh I dance like that sometime.

Penny :) said...

Ok! So you and your mom were in Utah and didn't even call to say hello. What am I going to do with you guys. :)

Penny :) said...

I love the quilt very cute.