I have been slow on the blogging because I have tried to start walking for an hour every night instead of sitting on the computer for an hour. Not that I don't check other people's, but it seems to take forever to update.
Went to Priest Lake in ID to camp last weekend. We went with Daren and Heather and Kameron and Emily. It was a little chilly at times with scattered rain showers, but was still lots of fun and we are excited for future trips to the same lake.
Went to Priest Lake in ID to camp last weekend. We went with Daren and Heather and Kameron and Emily. It was a little chilly at times with scattered rain showers, but was still lots of fun and we are excited for future trips to the same lake.
6 comments:
so jealous! It looks beautiful! And I wish you were here so we could all go camping! Hope your having a good summer!
awe- you guys look liek you had so much fun@ man i miss camping with you guys-we didnt last one night with that other couple we went with= they jsut couldnt hack the rain......
This trip was a blast--we definitely need a repeat trip this summer! Kam and I also need a chance to strengthen our pancake skills--I think the ones we made were pretty doughy in the middle and a little charred on the sides...
ohhh how I miss you tons Rach! Looks like your having a blast! Good for you on the walking thing! : )
Looks fun! I like that first picture a lot :) At first when I clicked on it I thought Josh had his hair parted in the middle and I inhaled sharply, apalled at this decision. Then I realized it's from his hat. Phew. I should have had more faith in his fashion sense.
Did you run into Sara on her honeymoon? Okay not sure if that was the lake she went to but it was somewhere up there. Wouldn't that be funny if you did run into her?
Post a Comment