Monday, June 22, 2009

Tired of Being Sick!

An IV, two bags of fluid, 3 hour doctors visit, and barfing out of control and complete dehydration later, my weekend has come to a close. Of course it had to be a three day weekend that was filled with projects and things to do, but not one of them got done.

I was just celebrating not having a migraine for almost two whole weeks when at the end of the second week, no, i didn't get a migraine but only some weird sickness that made me miserable for 3.5 days. The only thing that ticks me off is that I used to NEVER get sick and was super healthy and in the last couple of years I have been the sickest person I know, lame. I'm getting really tired of being sick about once a week. Anyone want to take me to Hawaii? I'm in serious need of a vacation.

12 comments:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Rach, I'm so sorry. :(

Mary said...

rach- no fun at all! I am so sorry!

Roskelley Ramblings said...

Rachel, that is just not fair. We are praying for you - better health is on the way. Love, Aunt Linda

Amy S said...

I'm sorry to hear about that! I hope you are feeling better. Do the dr's know why you are getting sick so often?

carolyn said...

I hope you can figure why you get sick so often. Allie will give all the sympathy in the world with the migraines, she started having cluster migraines at age 8. poor baby, she hates them!! I hope you can get well and stay that way for good!! we are praying for you!

Eric and Kailee said...

Rachel that sucks! When I first saw that picture of the IV bag I smiled! That was the only thing that made me feel 100% better when I was prego with Brody.. Lets go to HAWAII!!!!

Randy and Gayle said...

ewww...IV bags creep me out

Penny :) said...

That doesn't sound like fun. Are you sure josh isn't making you sick. Or are you sick for some other reason? :)

Walnut said...

I love our family. Everyone puts some comment with a little sympathy or prayer coming. Mom puts.. Eww Iv bags creep me out. Oh man me and Lindsey were cracking up.
We love you Rach. Were saving for a trip to Hawaii. We hope to be making 7 figures next year.

Krista said...

Rach you poor girl!!! That is no good at all... It's cuz you moved away from the bubble of happy valley!!! ha ha how is everything else going for ya?

Durrant said...

Sorry you've been sick! Hope you get feeling better fast!

jennywren said...

Sorry you've been feeling like death warmed over Rach. Hope you are feeling better by now and are enjoying the 4th of July fun! Get better soon (and maybe as revenge, you could send your parents an iv bag for christmas. Just for fun)