So I have been slow to update, but two weekends ago we went to pick strawberries at Green Bluff, which is a place that has several u-pick farms about 15 minutes away. I had never picked them before, so it was fun, but also delicious. They are very sweet and way better than store bought ones, of course.
Here we are picking them, we picked way too many, but it was fun
The group, except JoshAfterwards we made strawberry crepes at the Harris' and caught up on life since the Barneys just got back from their month visit to Brazil.
This was by far the most entertaining game. These guys were hilarious and would do crazy dances and flips after a basket. They also would do the "soccer-tunnel" and have the guy run under who made the basket. My favorite part is that they all had fake mustaches and what looked like Keds tennis shoes. Ha.
On Saturday we went to Hoopfest in downtown Spokane. I guess its the biggest 3 on 3 tournament in the country. They block off all the roads downtown for blocks and just have back to back basketball hoops lining the streets. We mostly stayed on the street with the elite teams to see some good games.
This was by far the most entertaining game. These guys were hilarious and would do crazy dances and flips after a basket. They also would do the "soccer-tunnel" and have the guy run under who made the basket. My favorite part is that they all had fake mustaches and what looked like Keds tennis shoes. Ha.
2 comments:
Ugh... who will she pick? No one I hope! I think they are all soo wrong for her! I guess I am rooting for Ed because that is the one she wants to make out with the most so I guess thats a good start? Plus I think he is responsible for keeping his GREAT job...who would give that up in this economy?? Jillian is crazy for expecting him to do that!
Yessss the people watching is alive and well! :) And AWESOME I want to pick strawberries!!!!
Post a Comment