Last wednesday I turned the big 24. After work Josh let me pick any restaurant and I have been craving the breadsticks and salad from Olive Garden so we went there for dinner.

Afterwards he needed to "pick up a book from the Harris" and it just so happened to also be a little party there. We talked, ate cake, and played Rock Band, which was tons of fun, I had never played before.

Daren and Heather even made me a "ball" cake, my favorite kind since I was little.

Here is the group with a few of the decos that Heather put together. Thanks guys for a great birthday!
5 comments:
Oh, Happy Birthday, Rach! I want balls cake. Also I like your onezie in the 2nd to last picture :) Didn't know they made them in adult sizes...
You looked very cute on your birthday Rach, cute shirt...and you got your ball cake even after your "Mom" blew it...yaaaa
Yeah! Happy (belated) Birthday. I'm glad it was a fun night!
Josh is the coolest
Happy Birthday cutie! I miss hearing you call that "balls cake"!! ha ha I bet it tasted good!
Post a Comment