So I got too excited to post about the quilt that I forgot to post the CA trip first, which happened a week before the UT trip. We went for a quick Fri-Sun trip to see Derek who just returned from his mission in Nebraska and for the court of honor for Ty's eagle.

We flew on a propeller plane. It was so small that I hit my head while going through the door. I am 5'7" and hit my head! There were only two seats on each side and it felt like a foot wide aisle. I won't even go into the size of the bathroom, as if you can get smaller than the normal sized ones! But we did make it safe and the plane just made it more of an adventure.

Arrived at 11pm, in bed at midnight on Friday, up at 5am Sat to drive 3 hours to Laguna Seca for the races. It was fun, but also about 100 degrees so we only stayed for a few hours.

Here I am in front of Josh's dream car, the camaro,
similar to the one my mom owned back in the day.

The two reasons we went to CA, to see Derek and the Court of Honor I have no pictures of. Not sure why, I guess because it was a quick trip and very busy.
4 comments:
that's right, a 68 Camero, it was blue too, chrome wheels, chrome hood locks, good guy getter. I let papasnook drive it
Was that the car that lost a wheel and it passed you by only to fly thru a store plate glass window?? Hmmmmm that does sound familiar!!
I cant believe Josh's brother is back from his mission! Time flies!! I hate flying on small planes. I hate hearing all the sound of the plane and I freak out if I stop hearing them... I get so stressed on those type of planes. I think you guys should make a quick trip to AZ!!!
June 4, 2009 4:11 PM
Post a Comment