So I went from CO plates to UT a few years ago, and so the only thing that proved I wasn't a Utahan was my CO plates. I was pretty sad to turn over the plates of my home town and become an official UT resident. Now UT wasn't so bad as this weekend we had to switch to WA. I'm still not sure on my feelings on calling WA home. I am sure on my feelings of happiness and joy as Thursday will be our official end of the first year of law school, WOOHOO!Sunday, May 10, 2009
Official WA Residents
So I went from CO plates to UT a few years ago, and so the only thing that proved I wasn't a Utahan was my CO plates. I was pretty sad to turn over the plates of my home town and become an official UT resident. Now UT wasn't so bad as this weekend we had to switch to WA. I'm still not sure on my feelings on calling WA home. I am sure on my feelings of happiness and joy as Thursday will be our official end of the first year of law school, WOOHOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
being a WA resident is the best!!! You don't have to pay state income tax!!
Washington is cool. You will be proud to call it home... :)
Post a Comment