Rachel, I love your aprons!!! Now if I order a bulk amount of oh I don't know about 100? Can you go to wicked with us then? ;-) we would love for you to go. Also just a side note as soon as I thought of the family cookbook I thought of you. I told my mom that we have to make one for you no matter what! ;-) so hopefully very soon. Love, Petra
We got married August 17, 2006 and are currently living in Salt Lake City. Joshua graduated from law school at Gonzaga in May 2011 and is now working. I get to stay home with our 3 kids: Lyla, Mac, and Rockwell.
7 comments:
Ohh, Rach, it's beautiful.
WOW, what cute material, you have Aunt Cindy's talent for matching up cute prints and colors.
Super cute. Love the aprons!
Rachel, I love your aprons!!! Now if I order a bulk amount of oh I don't know about 100? Can you go to wicked with us then? ;-) we would love for you to go. Also just a side note as soon as I thought of the family cookbook I thought of you. I told my mom that we have to make one for you no matter what! ;-) so hopefully very soon.
Love,
Petra
Wow!!!! You are amazing! I love how crafty you are. I need that talent. Did you get the invite yet? It should be coming your way!
yay! your almost to utah :)0- and the apron is super cute LOVE It;)
love it - the color combo is very cute : )
Post a Comment