I'm ready for some springtime too! You are too cute in that picture! Oh how I love this little blog world so I can keep up on what you are up to! Glad to see you're doing good and staying busy! Need a baby seat??? Are you trying to make an announcement??
The bachelor: yeah I agree that he shouldn't stay engaged to someone he doesn't love... But plenty of bachelors have just not proposed and have said let's just see what happens...And if he was that upset to be balling his eyes out over Molly then 5 minutes later, perfectly normal and able to propose to Melissa....it doesn't seem right! If I was Molly... I'd say No way! But I do know what you are saying...But I think he is such a good smooth talker and can back peddle himself out of anything! : ) oh well it's over now! No more Jason Mesnick!!!
We got married August 17, 2006 and are currently living in Salt Lake City. Joshua graduated from law school at Gonzaga in May 2011 and is now working. I get to stay home with our 3 kids: Lyla, Mac, and Rockwell.
6 comments:
I'm ready for some springtime too! You are too cute in that picture! Oh how I love this little blog world so I can keep up on what you are up to! Glad to see you're doing good and staying busy! Need a baby seat??? Are you trying to make an announcement??
Ok I'm trying to make hints to Eric to buy an apron from you for mothers day..lets see if he picks up on it :) What cant you do amazing!!!
The bachelor: yeah I agree that he shouldn't stay engaged to someone he doesn't love... But plenty of bachelors have just not proposed and have said let's just see what happens...And if he was that upset to be balling his eyes out over Molly then 5 minutes later, perfectly normal and able to propose to Melissa....it doesn't seem right! If I was Molly... I'd say No way! But I do know what you are saying...But I think he is such a good smooth talker and can back peddle himself out of anything! : ) oh well it's over now! No more Jason Mesnick!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I am DANG excited! 4 days after- WOO-HOO!!!!
Hey cutie! We will have to go to Disneyland together sometime it will be a blast. I felt guilty about keeping the picture I hope the check was enough.
Can you please update me on your life!!! I miss you!
Post a Comment