I don't know why, but I love this show and I am addicted to it. I am so voting for Jillian. She is the best, and has the coolest family. You know you want to watch it. Just in case, its on ABC, Monday nights.
hola chica!.. so i have 5 more week till i am DONE with student teaching... and that mean the next big item on my list is CAMPINg.. oh and alyse getting MARRIED!! are you guys coming out for that???? is it even a possibility?? we figured that bc she is getting amrried on teh 22... russ 's birthday si the 23.. we can just do a re do of last year..but this time without the snow??? ya??????
I love the bachelor. I like Jillian to but I would be happy with any of the final three. I can't wait for next weeks episode. Deanna is crazy to come back.
I must say I have never seen this show but the one I am stuck on is One tree hill! LOVE IT! you should give it a try... How ya been rach I miss you! and dont you even worry I finally did it. Yes after 2 months I updated my blog!@ ha ha
We got married August 17, 2006 and are currently living in Salt Lake City. Joshua graduated from law school at Gonzaga in May 2011 and is now working. I get to stay home with our 3 kids: Lyla, Mac, and Rockwell.
7 comments:
don't forget...Sat is V-D!
hola chica!.. so i have 5 more week till i am DONE with student teaching... and that mean the next big item on my list is CAMPINg.. oh and alyse getting MARRIED!!
are you guys coming out for that???? is it even a possibility?? we figured that bc she is getting amrried on teh 22... russ 's birthday si the 23.. we can just do a re do of last year..but this time without the snow??? ya??????
Oh I am LOOOOVING it too! I am voting for melissa or jillian. I am SO excited to see what happens with Deanna!
I love the bachelor. I like Jillian to but I would be happy with any of the final three. I can't wait for next weeks episode. Deanna is crazy to come back.
I must say I have never seen this show but the one I am stuck on is One tree hill! LOVE IT! you should give it a try... How ya been rach I miss you! and dont you even worry I finally did it. Yes after 2 months I updated my blog!@ ha ha
I do LOVE this show... me and some girls get together every Monday to watch it! But I cannot decide who I like! I always change my mind!
I love this show too! I can't wait for monday...they are bringing the girl back that didn't choose him from the bachelorette!... drama haha
Post a Comment