So I gave this apron away for an auction we are doing at the school I work at, but i loved the fabric! I hope whoever buys it will love it. But, good news, I will start making them for those who want one! They are $25 each and I will mail it to you. The shipping is included in the cost. Just let me know what colors you want or what type of pattern I will get it to you in about a week. All I can take now is checks, unless you have a better idea of payment? I am just starting out slow and hopefully by the time Josh graduates I can have a more stable business going for when I'm a mom!! Thank you all for your support :)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SO pretty, Rach.
Can I have the cute body with the apron???
It is too bad that you can't have your aprons modeled on the fashion runway! I am sure that they would be a hit! I definitely want to order one for myself, but have not decided on what colors or the pattern. I will have to let you know when I decide.
I love the butt shot. Those (the aprons- not your butt) are adorable! Love it! Maybe I should get the two aprons I got from my wedding out and actually wear them. But that would mean I would have to cook....
Post a Comment