So I felt this needed its own post...bumbadabum...I finished an apron! So really its been done for a long time, but it was for a present and I didn't want the person getting it to see it before Christmas, so I didn't post, and then, well, I just haven't. But here is a picture of it. I feel it turned out pretty cute since its my first one I have ever made. YES...

It is also lined with pink in the back and has a big bow. I should have taken a picture of the back of it, oh well, next time.

It is also lined with pink in the back and has a big bow. I should have taken a picture of the back of it, oh well, next time.
8 comments:
What a little Holly Homemaker! I am so impressed Rach! Lovin the apron! I'm glad you two are liking it out there and have made some fun friends!!! I miss you guys and wonder when we will EVER see you two!
The apron is super cute! good work!!
Hey I need a new apron. I will be your first customer. Come visit us soon. This winter is getting depressing, we could use a bright spot.
Oh, it's so dang cute! I especially love the fabric you used on the pocket. I wish I could see it in real life!
Also you look really cute. :)
I want a Rachel Apron!!! That is so cute. Rachel, I wish I had half the talent that you do!!
Cute apron! I found your blog from Heathers!
Cute apron. I would love a black and white damask apron. Jace said "I want Rachie to come back and visit." We love our Rachie and of course Joshie. :)
Post a Comment