Well, since I'm spoiled I actually got TWO days of love. V-day Eve, Friday, I came home to beautiful flowers and got to go out to dinner at a place of my choice, which was Applebee's. Valentine's Day morning...
Breakfast in Bed. Crepes, Bacon, Blackberries, Hot Choco. My fav. Excuse the scary pic of me, I just woke up.
An amazing candle-lit dinner by my husbandWe went to the movies afterwards, which we were going to stay in and watch a Red Box but my dad sent me a card with $20 to have fun with, so we decided to go out. Thanks Dad. We saw He's Just Not That Into You. It wasn't very good, I'm sad we wasted the money going. But I do have $4 of it left and will make sure to use it towards a new pair of shoes which I'm sure will be a lot less disappointing.

5 comments:
we saw that movie too!! It was such a let down, so much swearing and not enough jokes to be a comedy and not enough cute parts to be a worthy chick flick. so weird.
What an awesome husband Joshy is. Who wouldn't enjoy being spoiled. :)
Aww, what a romantic hubby! Sorry the movie sucked--it looked like it had such good potential too. Bummer. Hopefully the shoes you pick out will be more than worth it! :)
crap josh is good. he's making all the husbands out there look bad. i was going to surprise Lindsey with a trip to the Caribbean but i got her a card instead
mushy mushy
Post a Comment