For the last few weeks we have had to do this:
(safety pin her pj's)

Otherwise she ends up like this:

She LOVES taking her clothes and diaper off. She always wakes up with wet blankets and sheets and doesn't seem to mind since she sleeps through it all. The safety pin idea has worked up until last night when she pulled some magic trick and STILL got her pj's off by some miracle, with the safety pin still hooked on. I'm sure it took some acrobatics to get them zipped all the way down, but I think potty training might have to be in the near future...
2 comments:
I heard putting their pjs on backwards helps so the zipper is in back. Good luck!
Ha Ha! That's funny! Sounds like she is ready for potty training. However, they potty train during the day before they potty train at night. Is she too big for a onsie? That might help keep her diaper on at night for a while! Good luck with everything you have ahead of you!
Post a Comment