Well, I guess its tradition now for my babies to want to stay in the belly, must be too warm and comfy in there! I was due on Monday and it's now Thursday with no signs of labor. I walked this morning, played Just Dance on the Wii and then walked again this evening and got some cramping but no contractions. I am sad he didn't come on the 19th like I wanted...so that Lyla, him, and Crew would have been all on the 19th, dangit. Oh well, he's just not ready I suppose. I did set an induction for Monday if he doesn't want to show his cute face before then. I will then be at 41 weeks and hopefully he will be like Lyla and come the day before I am supposed to be induced :) Stay tuned...
On my due date trying to "walk it out" at the mall
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment