It's official, I'm pregnant. Yes we planned it, and of course we are excited. I am thirteen weeks tomorrow and the due date is February 10th. It has been an interesting beginning with of course being nauseous constantly, but only throwing up every once in awhile. Today I went to my second appointment and got an ultrasound. It was so much fun to actually see the baby and the sickness didn't seem so bad anymore since I got to hear and see the cause of it all. It also made it seem real, Josh and I can't stop telling each other "we're really going to have a baby"
Of course the famous pee test. Why this is necessary, I don't know, but it shows that its official I suppose.This is the heartbeat. Half of it is Josh trying to turn the camera off, but you get the idea.
11 comments:
your going to be mom! and i cant believe your that far along already! congratS! three kids will mkae those camping trips SUPER fun!
Yay... congrats guys! We are so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon Rachel!
Congratulations again you guys! February can't come soon enough!
Congrats!! I'm sooo excited for you guys!
So happy for you both. Rachel, you will be the best mom ever with your love of children. Of course Josh will be great as the Dad.
we are so excited for you! It will be so fun that the cousins will be so close in age! I can't wait to hear if it's a girl or boy! love you guys!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! : ) Me and Billy are STOKED for you! You guys will be the best parents EVER! I am jelous I always wanted a valentines baby! I tried to plan it that way but it didn't happen : ) So that will be so fun! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!
Happy happy are we, grandma C and Grandpa M are looking forward to holding the little guy. WE LOVE YOU!
I'M SO EXCITED!!! Now we really have to come and visit! Keep the preggo posts coming!!!
oh...our baby is having a baby...that is awesome
Post a Comment