Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Green- 4 months

So I'm getting a little ahead of myself, i'm actually not 4 months until next week...but it's close enough so that I don't have to put the amount of weeks and you are sitting there counting on your fingers of how long that really is, at least that's what i do when people tell me weeks instead of months.

I chose this dress to take the picture in because it really shows off the "baby bump" for all of those who don't get to see it, and of course for my kid to see one day.

9 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

so cute! I wish I could see it in person! Good luck with the job hunt. You could always just come take my job.... For some reason I am scared to teach even though it is my 2nd year.

Lacey said...

u r such a cute pregnant girl!

Sara Gray said...

We need to see your cute face along with your baby bump:)

Cookie said...

So cute Rach! Can't wait to see it for reals. Can't believe you guys have been married 3 years! That went by FAST!

Eric and Kailee said...

You are so small!!! I love the little baby bump!!!

Mary said...

i love the bump! so cute

Jenn Hoff said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is so weird! I remember driving around with you honking at cute boys (last year!). You look adorable.

Heather said...

uh oh you've got the baby ticker--no messing around. :)

Penny :) said...

I love your cute little tummy. I can't wait to see what he or she looks like.