Today I found out my hours are being cut in half, which means I can't live off of what they are going to pay me. I've always found that getting jobs through knowing people is the best way.
SO...if you know of anyone who is HIRING in Spokane please let me know asap! I only have 2 weeks before it starts so I need to be quick about it. One that includes health insurance for this baby would be nice. Thanks everyone
SO...if you know of anyone who is HIRING in Spokane please let me know asap! I only have 2 weeks before it starts so I need to be quick about it. One that includes health insurance for this baby would be nice. Thanks everyone
3 comments:
I know 2 (1/2) people in Spokane.
Sorry!
But I AM looking forward to February!!!!!! :D :D :D Like you wouldn't believe!!
Oh no Rach! I haven't heard of anything, but I'll keep my ears open...
By the way, it's great only working part time. :) I miss those days.
Hi Rachel! congrats on the baby :) but sorry about the job. I just found out today that the girl they hired to replace me (at slack and combs orthodontics) left the office-- apparently a bar brawl was part of it, the office was not the problem. Anyhow... it was a wonderful wonderful place to work. I loved it there. If you can handle working in peoples mouths you should check it out. I loved it. If you want any more info feel free to call me. good luck!
Post a Comment