Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sunday Ride

Josh and I went on a bike ride on a popular trail in downtown Spokane called the Centennial Trail. It runs right along the river and was a beautiful trail. We had a great time checking it out and trying to squeeze in some exercise on Josh's day off from studying.

Thought this was a cool pic of Josh skipping rocks on the river

This picture is for you Jenn so you can see my cute basket that you gave me! I put stuff in it every time we ride our bikes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bike is so cute!!!!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Yea! Yea! A picture just for little old me?! :) I feel so... so... I dunno. But I like your bike and you're blogs lookin good!!

Heather said...

Hey there's a blog for all of the GU Law wives. Thought you might be interested.
gonzagamothers.blogspot.com

Make a comment and ask to be an admin and author. Hope you guys are having fun all the way in Walla Walla.

Walnut said...

if you make the picture big you can almost see whats in the basket. looks like a measuring tape. good thing you brought that along in case you want to measure a stick or a rock or something

Jeff and Jenn said...

P.S. Hahahahahahaha I've been laughing at Wally's comment for days!