So we both made it through the first week of law school. Joshua has been doing great so far in balancing school, home and social life. He is at school about 10 hours a day, but when he's home, he's home. I'm still looking for a job...but apparently looking for several weeks is normal here, according to all the other law school wives I've talked to. We made some new friends at church last week who are also 1st-year law students. We had a BBQ, went downtown, and had sunday dinner together already. I think we have to get together to keep each other sane from school!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i am feeling replaced......
Hey did you see Garrett there? He was at that same festival in the park on Saturday!
im so sad u guys are gone but looks like u are having fun!! if we are ever up there i will for sure visit u!!
I am so glad that you guys are out and about being social. I miss you so much! It just isn't the same without you. Good luck looking for a job. I love your new house!!!! It looks amazing. I can't wait to come visit. When, I am not sure. But I want to!
Yea, I am so happy you're making friends blah blah blah. I'm with Mary about being replaced. Poo! If you moved HERE you wouldn't HAVE to make new friends!! ...gee, other people might read this. Er, congradulations on all the friends, sweetie!! Love you!
Post a Comment