Wednesday, September 17, 2008
NEW JOB, yes, again
Ok, so I worked 3 days at the newspaper and then quit because the school called me to work there instead. I felt really bad just bailing on them like that, even after those nice flowers which are still alive and beautiful! But all I could think in my mind is having to drive through downtown and on the freeway during the winter months and I was convinced that the 3 mile drive just across the way was going to work out much better. Today was my official first day and well....lets just say I'm not THAT excited about tending 1-2 year olds which means wiping snot, holding the criers, and reading the same book over and over again because they insist. Maybe since I just walked in the door it isn't a great time to blog about the job, but I did like the drive much better and the lady I work with is nice. :) So anyway....here I go on an adventure. I think I'll just have my own babies and quit this whole career world stuff, haha. No, but really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AH your a teacher now :) i am glad your are using your degree-- kinda..... i say it is def better with the lack of driving you will have to do! i miss your face!
I am glad things worked out so you got the other job. Hope that it isn't too much babysitting and a little more teaching. Have fun with the baby tots. I love seeing your blog updated!!!! I miss you!
I agree with your conclusion. It would be much better!
Post a Comment