Saturday, September 27, 2008

Haunted Houses!

Last night we got together with our friends and made "haunted houses" out of graham crackers and candy. It was a competition and we all need your help to find out the true winner!! So look at all three houses and vote which you like best on the side.

Haunted House #1

Haunted House # 2

Haunted House #3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

from the haunted house critic:

#1 - very good use of candy corn and love the face on the house like "its alive" and the webage is scarey. Ghost grave yard is fun

#2 - best landscaping ever and very good use of ghosts. Most variety of candy use as well

#3 - looks the most yummy with all that chocolate which makes it look more sweet than scary

carolyn said...

I have to say this is very hard. I have been helping Linda with Chocolate fountains lately and these are a good use of chocolate!!! How fun!

Eric and Kailee said...

They are all way cute! I really like #3. The big kiss on top sold the deal for me. I miss all these random fun thing we used to do!!:(

Gordon and Robyn said...

Here is my official vote and I go for #1.

Gordon and Robyn said...

So after I left my comment I noticed the poll on the side. I voted there too.