Josh and I took our labor day to check out some of the cool spots in downtown Spokane

A cool picture by the river

A fun water fountain that kids are always playing in when it's hot

The biggest Radio Flyer in the US! You can't see, but the handle goes down to the ground on the right side and its a slide for kids!

Spokane Falls

On a gondola ride that goes over the river/falls
6 comments:
WOW!! Everything looks so cool.
Can't wait to visit
love that wagon : )
That is the coolest wagon ever!! I loved those wagons growing up. Who would have thought it'd be a slide someday. :)
How fun! Your place looks great! A bit of a step up from College Park eh?!:) Yay for the washer and dryer! I got the cookie cutter at Michaels Craft store. Hope they turn out! Post pics when you make them!
Spokane looks like a fun place. I love the wagon how fun to play on it. The boys would go nuts over it. I also love the falls their beautiful. I'm glad you met friends and are having fun. :)
Hey, this is Eric, I hope you guys dont forget about your best neighbors ever!! We need to go visit you guys in Washington. We miss you!!
How about a little game called "Farkle" (off Kailee's boob)
Post a Comment