Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Bread Winner
So I guess it's official, I have a job! I am about to go take my drug test downtown (crossing my fingers that I'll pass..) and as soon as my background check clears I will be starting. I will be working for the Spokesman Review Newspaper. So if any of you would like to place an ad in the paper, I'm your new friend! I am still waiting on a call back from a school that I want to work at, so if they call, well then I will no longer be with the paper, but working in a preschool. I just would rather work with kids, and its 3 miles from my house instead of 30. So here we go, hopefully some day I will actually be getting a paycheck again! The Green-house Bread Winner, here I come!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rachel!!!! I am so glad you got a job. I hope the one with the preschool works out also! Hope your loving WA. I miss you guys!!!!
Congrats on the job! It's a relief to have a paycheck coming again!
Yea! Congrats, Rach!
Cute new blog. So fall-esh.
Post a Comment