Sunday, September 21, 2008

Aprons?!

So I have this grand idea to make and sell aprons. Not sure if it's going to just be on-line or at a kiosk in the mall etc etc or if I will actually ever do it, but I just got inspired and very motivated to do it. No, I have never ran a business or know anything about it, and I have also never sewn an apron. BUT....tomorrow I am sewing one, and today was talk about what I would name it. Vote on the side for what you think the name should be. This might sound crazy, but if I really do it the aprons will be SUPER cute and fun to own. SO...here I go on an adventure :) Also, if you have any other ideas on a business name, leave a comment!

9 comments:

Kali and JT said...

I was first to vote... HEyyyyy!!! I like the idea it sounds fun... if you make one that is tiffany blue then I will buy it ok?! We miss you guys!

Alyse and Bob said...

I love the idea! I buy one from you when you make them. But only if their good. But coming from you, of course they will be good. Thanks for the fb shout out. It made me smile!

Anonymous said...

i really liked teaspoons of love also and I'm sad no voted for that name so I'm voting twice..so there

samwise_2 said...

Don't worry Aunt Gayle, I liked Teaspoons of love too! I voted for it twice too:)

Jeff and Jenn said...

Oh, yeaaaaa, I need a good apron!! I love the teaspoons of love one. And... what the heck was that chaos one a slam to me? :) I like Sweet Disorder Aprons, personally. :)

Penny :) said...

Great idea! I can't wait to see the first apron. There is a lady at the Farmers Market in SLC who makes aprons. They look more country than anything. I would love a stylish black and white apron. I also voted for teaspoon of love. Its scary that your mom and I think alike.

russ said...

pampered chaos...awesome! Great idea too...that would be way cool to get a little home business going on the side!

Jeff and Jenn said...

You actually can't vote twice on the same computer. So add 3 votes to the Teaspoons one for mamasita, samwise, and me!! :)

Walnut said...

so is it like a 5k or a 10k. how long is this Ape run. do you have to wear a monkey suit or something