Monday, July 7, 2008

The Thriller-moves

During the Rockies baseball game they like to play part of the Thriller song and every time they did Dad couldn't resist doing the Thriller dance. This is a perfect moment caught on tape of how great, and funny, my dad is. Notice he has the rally cap on and everything!

6 comments:

Jeff and Jenn said...

That's amazing! Who knew Wayne-o could bust a move?!?!

Lacey said...

Like Father Like daughter! So... That's where you get all your good moves from!!! : )

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!!

HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU LAST WEEK.

LOVE THE PIC OF LOUIE AND JOSH

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T MENTION HOW FUN IT WAS TO PAINT THE BATHROOM : )

Cookie said...

Happy Birthday Rach! Have a good one! When are you guys moving to the land up north?

carolyn said...

I wish we lived close enough to go these fun things together!! We were at a baseball game on the 3rd also, but no one danced for us!! we are really boring!!

Ashlee and Rico said...

Oh the Roach! Remember the battery dying every few days and taking it to that old car shop and havin them charge it for us. I remember talkiing to you about Josh and how you two were always going back and forth...and I knew that you were going to get married!