Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day

(and Wally's Birthday) We rode our bikes with JT and Kali to the store to get fireworks yesterday. Then we made italian sodas and cookies and played games. When it got dark we went into the street and lit fireworks to celebrate.

We didn't spend much time on the blanket, but here we are with JT and Kali :)

I'm lighting what I believe to be my first firework ever. They are illegal in CO and I was 6 when we left CA. I was really excited

JT is making a small bomb in this picture. He is definitely a pyro, but Kali isn't too happy about that, haha.

This was our finale firework. The picture didn't turn out as good as it really was.


Kali and I with sparklers. She has a picture of us making the first letter of our name with the sparklers, I'll post that later.

1 comment:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

oo good ol' pioneer day!! haha looks like u guys had tons of fun!! thats a good thing too cuz it will be the last time u ever get that day off unless u move back to utah of course lol love u sweety