Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Times w/ the Fam

Every year Josh's family has a reunion up at Lake Almanor in Cali. We got home Sunday from our apartment hunting and left Monday from work to fly out to CA. It was a great week of relaxation and family fun after a stressful weekend previously!

Here is the beach area where we lay out all day in the sun and swim around when we get hot
Thanks to Aunt Wendy and Uncle Kurt, who have six children, there are lots of floatation devices and toys! This is most of the cousins just coming in from floating around the lake.

Some of the girl cousins together

Joshie landing a great jump on the wakeboard!

I tried to wakeboard, lets just say I'm not very athletic with water sports...I had a great time trying though :)

"Adult Night Out" was filled with us and lots of fogeys at the local bowling alley. We had two teams and ours won. I'm pretty sure it was because of my awesome bowling skills. My favorite part of this picture is Mike in the back putting up his finger, ha.

I'm showing off my amazing bowling muscles

Pinatas are a Green tradition and every year the boys and girls get their own pinata to hit. You get to hit in order of age, youngest to oldest. The girls pinata didn't quite make it to me, dangit.


Another tradition is water balloon launching. Some cousins launch and others get baseball bats and mitts at the other end and try to catch/hit the balloons.

After we got back from the lake we had a few days for playing so we went four-wheeling at Prairie city. It was awesome!

No comments: