Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our NEW Home...

Spokane, WA here we come. We will be moving to WA on August 16th so Joshua can attend law school at Gonzaga University. We took a trip there to find an apartment and check out the school.


Downtown Spokane

A view from Gonzaga



The front of Gonzaga University. It was a beautiful campus!

Joshie in front of the law school..three years to go

Here is the law school just inside the front doors



We also played mini-golf to relax after three days of non-stop looking for apartments!

3 comments:

kenders said...

That is so exciting! The campus does look beautiful. Did you end up finding an apartment after looking so hard?

Alyse and Bob said...

I don't want you to move!!! But, the campus looks amazing. Mary and I will have to make a trip out soon to see you guys. Since I'll be rolling in the dough, haha. Jokes jokes jokes.

Cookie said...

Did you see that Phantom billboard in one of your pictures? I think I will be visiting you soon! What area did you end up finding a place?