Thursday, October 27, 2011

Carving Pumpkins/Porch Decos

Lyla can't quite carve pumpkins yet, but did enjoy scooping and squishing the seeds


She is cracking up over something random here, love that she is holding
the scoops up to her mouth

Our apt complex has a competition for best decorated porch and the winner gets $50 to target, and 2nd gets $25 off rent. Today was the deadline and the office ladies voted on the best one. We don't find out who won until Halloween, I sure hope we did!!

Here is the view from the top of our stairs



Up close of the witch that ran into Lyla's window

Headless dummy. I had a cloth that is bloody at the top of his shirt
to show that his head got cut off. Year 2 that the railroad coveralls
came in handy (last yr josh wore them when he was the farmer), thanks dad!
I spent pretty much all day working on it, probably at least 5 hours, so I sure hope it pays off!

No comments: