Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Halloween Festivities Begin...

So excited that this year Lyla is old enough to enjoy some of the fun things they have for kids around Halloween time. We went over to Wheeler farm with the Onofrios and checked out the festival.



They claimed there was a pumpkin "patch" but it was just an area with hay and little pumpkins thrown around on it. This was the only good pic I got of Lyla with a pumpkin...

One of her fav parts of the farm is they have a tree house there. She climbs up to the top level and peeks out and it melts my heart to see her little face just trying so hard to look out

I know I have 50 pictures of Lyla petting animals, but this one shows off that adorable little outfit she had on that day. What a cutie


Awful pic of both of us, but had to document the hay ride, which Lyla really enjoyed

No comments: