Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Halloween weekend was filled with busy events! Halloween wasn't until Monday, but we started the weekend off on Friday with trunk or treat
I took advantage of the big belly and went as a basketball hoop and Josh was the bball player

Our little dorothy (with the dress and hair bows that I made) was so adorable and caught on very quickly to gathering candy and putting it in her basket!



Saturday we went up to Ogden and went to the Day's party. Lyla had fun running around with Brookie and Kaylee while we munched on some yummy food and caught up with Jen and Andy. They dressed up as Princess Kate and Prince William since their wedding was a big media event this year.

On Halloween night, Monday, we went out to Eagle Mountain and went trick or treating with the Nelson's. They have a cute little neighborhood that is so family friendly with tons of kids around and was the perfect place for Lyla's first true Halloween experience. We had a great time and enjoyed dinner afterwards.
Lyla loved it and wouldn't let go of her basket even when it got heavy. She was NOT letting that candy get out of her sight!
I think I was too involved in how cute Lyla looked and my camera battery died after a few minutes of being there, but I didnt even get a picture of Korbin and Quinn! They were dressed up as Transformers though and also looked great.

1 comment:

Gordon and Robyn said...

That is seriously the most creative baby bump costume I saw all year. How cute!

Congrats to Josh