Rach, that dress is gorgeous! I am so proud of you! That is seriously amazing, something you would pay bookoo bucks for! I am very impressed. Also that is a lot of poop. Bummer. (wahahahaha)
We got married August 17, 2006 and are currently living in Salt Lake City. Joshua graduated from law school at Gonzaga in May 2011 and is now working. I get to stay home with our 3 kids: Lyla, Mac, and Rockwell.
4 comments:
She has the best facial expressions! I love her cute little face : )
How stinking cute is she?!!! What a doll!
I love how she is happy as a clam in the picture with poop up her back. I wonder at what age that starts to bother people...
Rach, that dress is gorgeous! I am so proud of you! That is seriously amazing, something you would pay bookoo bucks for! I am very impressed. Also that is a lot of poop. Bummer. (wahahahaha)
Post a Comment