Me and Ly convinced dad with our cute smiles to stay home from school last Saturday. We went to green bluff and picked blackberries.

Lyla Mae helped dad, she loved being outside


They were perfectly ripe and delicious

At the main house at green bluff we got some homemade boysenberry pie....

Thanks to some chubby little hands that grabbed the pie right off the table it ended up here, on dad's lap, plus on the ground. The old lady that works there saw it and brought another piece :)

We also went to Bowl & Pitcher Park, a cool little gem just about 10 minutes from our house

The rock in the middle looks like a pitcher, (with the spout on the side) thats how the park got its name


Can you find Josh?
1 comment:
I cannot find Josh, but apparently I'm not very good at that. While I was putting up the bulletin board pictures Camille was like, "Oh, Josh is just right in the middle of that picture and he's not even in the ward!" and I was like, "what? Where?" Sure enough, he was smack in the middle of the picture that I'd looked at like 10 times and didn't notice. Then a couple of pictures later she said, "What's Josh doing in that picture? He's walking funny." "Huh? Where?" Sure enough, there he is again. So, just so you know, Josh, you're on our ward bulletin board like 5 times. Evidently. It's like those guys in top hats on Fringe. Anyone? Anyone?
I think it's my bedtime.
Post a Comment