Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shoes & A Cutie

I can't find any shoes to fit Lyla's long and super skinny feet so I decided to make some of my own! I got this cute pattern from a friend at work before I left and finally got around to making them and I love them.
I just might get addicted to making lots of them since they are so easy and you can make them super cheap and whatever patterns/colors you want!


Just decided to add this adorable picture of my 2 loves

3 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

The shoes are darling!!!! Is their anyway I could get a copy of that pattern? My sister in law just had a girl, and I want to make some. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are so cute!! I had the same problem with Bailey and could never find shoes for her skinny feet, so we never put anything on her. Now she won't keep socks or shoes on if I try.

Mary said...

love those shoes! good job! wish i could be crafty like you and Alyse..my poor deprived kids...