First things first:
Lyla in her sunday outfit. She really doesn't look much like this picture at all but i can't stop laughing at how cute her face looks so i just had to post it.

This Friday we went to the Gonzaga Bulldogs baseball game with the Harris' and Gwilliams and had a lot of fun. It was perfect weather, one of the warmest this year. It was a slow game so we left about the 7th ending and the score was 7-1 Zags, i'm pretty sure they ended up winning.

Lyla sportin her GU gear

You can tell Lyla was really into the game

Aaron Gwilliam and his adorable twin 4-yr olds Cade & Connor

Hangin with the Harris'
1 comment:
How fun and way to go on getting Lyla to sleep through the night!!! What a good little girl! I get Bailey's clothes from a variety of places. If I am buying then Childrens Place or BabiesRUs. If my mom is buying then nordstroms, gymboree, or janie and jack. I have even found some really cute things at Other Mothers.
Post a Comment