Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Official....

I have started feeling the baby. It started on my break on Tuesday and today she has been celebrating her daddy's birthday because she has been kicking nonstop all day! It's so cute to feel the little bumps here and there and makes it feel more real that there really is a baby in there :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

i love that you can feel her... or him..! that was really the best ever!

Gordon and Robyn said...

That is so fun! What an exciting time for you guys! It gets super fun too when daddy can feel it :)

Jenny said...

Oh, how fun! I know what you mean about it being more real. Even though I heard the heartbeat and saw a little picture of a baby slug in an ultrasound, it wasn't until I really felt Sammy moving that it sunk in...I was having a baby. A real human baby. Not some science fiction alien thing. Does that just sound horrible? I love later on when you're laying down and you can see your stomach move. NOw that's pretty trippy...and really really cool. Enjoy your pregnancy!

Penny :) said...

That is my favorite part feeling the baby move. How exciting and remember to savor every moment.

Cookie said...

Definitely the best part of being Pregnant!