It quickly went from 80s to 30s here in Spokane in about a weeks time. We decided to go pick out our own pumpkins and apples to embrace the season.

It was freezing and windy, but we had a good time with the Swansons and Harris'.

Josh pickin apples. We made apple crisp, it was yummy.

After we went to the apple farm we went to another one to get pumpkins and got to see the punkin chunkin which shoots pumpkins out really far into the field.

It has been about 20 years since I picked my own pumpkin from a patch! I wanted the classic cute picture of us in the patch, and all I got was my hair sticking up from the wind and a silly grin from Josh, oh well. If you squint a little you can see my original vision for the picture op.
1 comment:
Ha ha! I didn't think it was that bad till I clicked on it.... classic! :)
Now I will start chanting for another prego picture. Preh-go-PIC! Preh-go-PIC!
Post a Comment