As I drug myself out the door to church today with a terrible cough, sore throat, and sinus congestion I got in my car and felt a pinch on my arm. I looked down and on the inside of my upper arm was a bee, stinging me. I have never been stung before, it didn't swell up too bad or anything, I was just glad I was not allergic, that would have been even more fun......pregnant, with a cold, in the hospital for a bee sting. Whew! Maybe it was because I decided to go to church today :)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you survived!
Dear Rachel,
Should I make you a chain to count down the days? Like we did with the palm tree in the hallway? A giant baby cutout in strips that you can remove one day at a time. I just need some brown paper bags... :)
Post a Comment