Thursday, October 29, 2009

6 Months

Here is the belly at 6 months. And I look a little scary because the couch has been my best friend for almost 3 weeks of being sick with a cold. I'm starting to get a little better, meaning sleeping more than a few hours a night and lasting more than 10 minutes at a time without coughing. Pregnancy-wise though the baby is doing great and it's almost time to start buying prego pants! Uh-oh....

10 comments:

Mary said...

i love your belly! i cant wait till you get even bigger! so cute!

Lacey said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! Can you believe you really have a baby growing in there!!! : )

Anonymous said...

you and baby look adorable...can't wait until Christmas

Eric and Kailee said...

Rachel, you're so small and cute! I wish we lived next to each other and have late night games/eat everything in sight:) Good time!!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!!

Krista said...

That rach is so hot right now!!! You look so cute just like always!!! Glad to hear things are going well I miss you!!!

Spencer and Karli said...

You look great girl!! Man you look thin for being pregnant, you look so cute!

Jenn Hoff said...

....aaaand it's time to post a 6 1/2 month picture.
:)

Durrant said...

You are so freaking cute! As for my clothes... I didn't really buy any maternity clothes! I felt cuter in tighter tops from places like Buckle- totally sounds crazy but I felt like a huge tent in maternity clothes. So I just made my wardrobe out of clothes that I already had and long tight shirts! I hope this helps! Good luck:)

Gordon and Robyn said...

Rachel, the monitor we got is AngelCare brand- Bebe Sounds.

We actually really love it. It gives us so much peace of mind, especially when you first bring Baby home.

I actually made a post about it because Oliver gave us a scare. I'm so glad we had it (even if he was fine all along)!

The rest of your time is going to fly by. I saw your ticker said only 89 more days. It will zoom past you! Good luck :)