Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Christmas was so wonderful today and we were so lucky to be able to talk to the missionaries (josh's 2 brothers) today and enjoyed opening presents as usual. I hope you all had a great Christmas too and only 365 days until the next one!! :) More pictures and Christmas updates to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Greens! You know, your text this morning woke me up :) It's okay though, because we were starting the morning festivities 20 minutes later. I look forward to the forthcoming pictures! Miss you guys!
We got to do the "day after Christmas" shopping with Rachel!! Yeah! It was fun to play at the mall. Rachel got her first taste of H & M, if you don't know what that is ask Rachel!
yessss. only 363 days until christmas now.
responding to Caryolyn, I'm guessing
H & M could mean:
High and Mighty
or
Hit and Miss
or
Hysterectomy's and More
or
Hotdogs and Malts
to Wally: I have no idea what it means for real, but I would say when Allie goes there she is "H"ysterical and wants "M"oney to buy stuff. We had fun none the less.
Post a Comment